Tuesday, August 16, 2005

But, Where Do We Come From? Harvard Will Find Out.

It is the "Origins of Life in the Universe Initiative". Kinda wordy. The idea is that they are going to use cross specialty science to create a definate idea of the creation of life, as far as we know. I like the idea. I know a few people that don't believe in evolution. Then when you ask them why, they just get all uncomfortable. They don't want to say, "I just don't". Since so much of what would make up the history of the world and the life on it is discovered in different fields of super genius, this would bring them all together. Maybe now we can stop with this stem cell, abortion laws, ten commandments in the school while kids are praying to the picture of Bush in the classroom shit. I really hate people that sit and bitch about liberal universities while saving their money to send their kids to learn there so that they can get degrees in what they want their kids to learn and not ask questions. I don't hate America, I just hate americans.

Link to article