Thursday, March 29, 2007

That "My Bloody Valentine" Chick.


So, Tiffany here picks up a guy on the eve of Valentine's Day. He is promised some really crazy sex. Balls! He even had to sign a release form of sorts. Oh, how I would love sex so crazy, I had to sign a contract to get into it, ya know? So, uh, yeah, then she cut a huge gash in his leg and drank his blood. Alright, that's a twist. When the police arrived, they found her, the knives (plural) and a pick axe of sorts. Oh, and of course, the release form and a paperback copy of The Eighth Circle (I'll let you figure out what that book is probably gonna fucking entail). Now, why can't I find a girl like this? No, I joke. But, considering her middle name "lachelle" and certain previous experiences I have had with ladies, I have a new rule for dating based on this. Never date a girl that has a first, middle, or last name beginning in "La". Typically it's a french lineage thing. And, based on what I have noticed up to this point, that "La" makes you a crazy person. And, the story itself get's a little better even. She has a site, and blog devoted to her. The guy (of course, a guy) is trying, currently, to contact her via "chanelling powers". So, that'll go well.

NBC news story
East Valley Tribune news story
Site devoted to her
Blog devoted to her